Take Action - Volunteer
Contact us today to become a volunteer at EAC. We are looking for volunteers to help with community outreach, administrative, graphic design, citizen-science with Marin MPA Watch, helping at the Point Reyes Birding and Nature Festival, and beach and roadside clean up efforts.
Becoming a volunteer is a fun and rewarding way to give back to the environment. Join us today!
We are looking for volunteers to help make our festival a huge success! We need folks to help with obtaining sponsorships, organizing retail, registering attendees, and serving food and beverages at our Friday and Saturday evening programs.
Volunteer benefits for volunteers are based on your volunteer role and include event tickets and gifts.
April 28th - 30th 2017
We are currently looking for volunteers and interns to help with spring and summer time surveys in West Marin and Corte Madera. Learn More
- Volunteers must love walking on the beach and be able to commit to taking four surveys over three months.
STUDENT Intern Requirements:
Spring and summer Internships run from April - September 2017 from middle schools, high schools and colleges. Taking applications now.
- Attend field training conducted by Marin MPA Watch and orientation at EAC office in Point Reyes Station.
- If under age 18, parental consent form (Interns aged 12-15 must be accompanied by parent or guardian during MPA Watch surveys).
- Love walking on the beach. Volunteers must be physically able to walk two-five miles on the beach. Must have access to transportation to the beach transects.
- Ability to complete at least one survey a month (four-hour time commitment with travel twice a month).